Tips for Young Mothers
Tips for young mothers.
Babies cry in the womb?New research has shown that babies can learn to express their discontent through a crying quietly, while still in their mothers womb, that around the 28th week of pregnancy. Ultrasound video recordings of performances during the third trimester of pregnancy, showed how a fetus may shudder in response to a noise that audede on his mother’s belly.
Moreover, the images showed that the occurrence moentul noise, exhibits similar behavior of crying. U.S. researchers believe that crying baby in the mother utrul fifth category of behavior is known that it plays an unborn baby. The first four were found to be: quiet sleep, active state, quiet waking state and active waking state. All these are experienced by all fetuses since the time they are in their mothers womb.
Nothing is healthier than breast milk feeding a ebelus?A new mother should take into account a few simple principles to ensure adequate infant nutrition. First, she must know that no food can compare to breastmilk. Then, it is important to note that solid food will be made according to anumte child reached developmental milestones. All the scientists, doctors and nutritionists agree that breast milk is the healthiest food for babies.
Sleep easy and how much canYou’re pregnant and you’re probably wondering why you feel so tired and you want to sleep in one. Nothing abnormal. Normal intrauterine development of your baby to your body is a huge consumer of energy. During pregnancy, your heart works four or five times more than usual to ensure an adequate blood flow for both your body and for the child.
Avoid hard sportsEven if you’re a sports thread, you should resign during the nine months of pregnancy with less demanding tasks, more sedentary. Skiing, snowbordingul, cycling, tennis etc., even if your favorite sports, should be abandoned for a period of time. These are the kinds of sports where falls are common, leading to a very high risk for miscarriage.
Nausea of pregnancyIt is very likely that the burden of sickness maniestare not have a very violent, in some cases. But for cases in which they are present, and if you leave on a trip, delegation or sickness leave and feel more intense, you should know that this can happen especially if you arrive somewhere at a high altitude or if temperatures are ridicata.Nu worry, the situation will return to normality in a few days as your body begins to ADPT the new environment.
Vaccinations during pregnancyIt can happen that during pregnancy destined to travel to exotic. Being pregnant would be that before you go on a journey to also check whether or not the chosen area of epidemiologically dangerous. Although there is no clear contrainicatii, most experts believe that pregnant women should not to risk his petimpul vacineze pregnancy.
Sleeping on your backEspecially in the last trimester of pregnancy, sleep is a real luxury for most pregnant women. You must be atante but the position you find comfortable for sleeping. Specialists believe that in the last months of pregnancy should not sleep or sit for too long time lying on her back. The explanation, say doctors, is that the weight of your uterus presses on the vena cava, which is the largest vein in the body through which blood returns to heart from the uterus and extremities. The compression of its blood pressure changes occur. Such oscillations can occur in blood pressure, this is not welcome.
FatigueLack of sleep is one of the problems faced by all new mothers, is inevitable, but exhaustion was no danger that you may stop you from dealing with newborns. Fatigue tends to peak at two to four days after returning from the hospital. If you passed this time, not too hard to enjoy because there is a difficult threshold to 8-10 weeks after birth, when lack of sleep begins to tune, going up to even the loss of lactation.
Color camera in blue and yellow nounascutuluiResearchers found that babies feel more comfortable that spatiiin pastel blue and yellow, they are much more relaxing and soothing for the new family member.
Ask your doctor complete informationSometimes emergency situations arise that do not allow you to her about your baby’s doctor, was forced to go to an emergency service. In such cases, ask the doctor to see your child all the details related to the disease, a possible treatment or hospitalization required. Do not forget to write down the name or behalf.
A healthy home for your babyBabies are especially prone to infection, bacteria and disease, especially during the first months of life. So:
- remove pollutants smoking, pet access to the bedroom, remove dust as often as possible in the house;
- Ensure good ventilation through a ventilation system properly, there are more ways to improve air quality in your home. For example, you can use an air purification device.
- maintain a low humidity in the home, mold, bacteria and viruses grow better in wet conditions.
- Vacuum often as possible (at least once a week), replace the dust inside the vacuum bag more often to get better suction power, often wash floors, ceramic tile in the house.
About BreastfeedingIt’s true:
- strong-smelling foods such as onions, garlic, leeks, change the taste of the milk and the baby may refuse the breast of this.
- milk secreted by the body adapts to the law of supply and demand, the more you suck more, so you have more milk.
- increase milk production is a constant and regular feeding, milking less through.
- breastfeeding child strengthens immunity, reduces risk of diseases such as gastrointestinal disorders, allergies, respiratory or urinary tract infections.
- during breastfeeding, drinking fluids on zitrebuie increased a lot. Doctors have recommended to consume at least two liters of fluid per day.
- alcohol and tobacco quickly pass into the milk.
- Recent studies have shown a lower incidence of breast and ovarian cancer in women who are breastfeeding, also decreases the risk of osteoporosis, delayed ovulation recurred and enlarged uterus is the responsibility of the dmensiunile initial rpede.
- Some children have a preference for one breast.
- during breastfeeding, to install state of starvation for both the child and mother.
- milk supply may diminish in times of stress or illness.
- breast refusal can occur with the advent of the teeth, colds, otitis, suptulu pacifier or finger, or by changing your daily routine.
- If sucking is painful for the mother, it can inhibit the onset of reflex milk power. Proper settlement of the baby can correct the problem.
- most babies naturally do not need artificial supplements. Totousi, if the doctor indicates this should not stop breastfeeding, the two types of food can be cobinate smoothly.
- radigrafiile interferes with lung and breast milk teeth. Both pregnancy and during lactation, radiographs are prohibited.
- after several weeks of feeding, may feel a special sensation in the breast full, at the usual time table.
It is false:
- beer increases the amount of milk secreted by the body.
- if you do not breastfeed – for various reasons – the child will grow very little weight.
- if breasts are smaller means you can not breastfeed.
- a baby bottle fed only during the first two weeks of life will refuse to suckle at the breast.
- exclusively breast fed in the first 3-4 months of life, the child will accept bibronul harder.
- you can not lose weight when breastfeeding.
- contraceptive pill can decrease your milk supply.