Loneliness Woman to 40 Years
Uberti French journalist Marie-Laure from magazine Rebondir "makes the following remark, after a survey described in women alone at the critical age of 40 years of age:
“Increasingly more women get to live safe. Most say that thus feel happier, freer. I’m not sure of the sincerity of response. In their hearts, can not be happy. Instead, they are always waiting, convinced that someday, they will get in the way of the blue, just the man of their dreams. ”
“Lady, 40, bachelor, looking for a prince charming”
Moreover, the same author notes that both the Internet and advertisements in the boxes are frequent ads, about like this: “Lady, 40, bachelor, looking for a prince charming.”
It appears that princes are increasingly rare in our time, and if there was one charming, not as one would expect to be free. The chances of success of such ads are less likely.
Also a famous French writer and psychoanalyst, Cressanges Jeanne, who, in a period of over 50 years, studied women of life and behavior, for one reason or another, without a family, wrote the following:
“In general, women in this category are intelligent, cultivated, occupied positions of responsibility, but chose solitude – or perhaps they chose it on them, hard to say. Their number is negligible: in France, they account for 9% in this age quota.
Looking indiscretion on their agenda, we find it is full of names and telephone numbers of free men, though in conversation, claimed that freedom was their choice. I was always doubted that option really belongs. ”
Is marriage a chore?
One of those who responded to the survey writer, some Anni, 40, gave the following explanation:
“I only built a comfortable life without the burden of a man along. Daily routine is bad love. I had clutches, I had breakups, I know well what is all this and I would like to repeat. I would not want joy abandoning celibacy, to harness in my life envied couple from the outside but inside sclerotic. It is my choice. ”
After a survey on a sample of over one thousand unmarried women, around age 40, she has drawn up the following idea: the
“Many such women live a disorderly life, which lies in the shadow of nostalgia for the real life couple. Almost none of them recognize this nostalgic tint. All braveaza, although their heart is in panic time has elapsed, irreversible.”
Some general ideas
Recently, the Russian press has caused more realistic debate on this issue. Retin a few conclusions, not lack common interest:
1. The figures are incorrect. We are tempted to consider “single” unmarried women. Neglect the large number of couples who carry a normal and happy family life, without being stopped by the officer of civil status.
2. Statisitca shows that in Russia, but only every 10 women, nine men there. It is normal, so that in ten women, at least one to remain “single.” This reality has created nature, but few women accepted as “I’m just useless.”
3. Young girls do not complain of this supernumerary. They substituted for the strange anomaly of nature through adventure alternatives – which, why not admit it – happy couples and men. But at 40 years, and even more so then chances alternative adventures begin to drop dramatically.
4. Most single women past 40 years and have been married at least once very common and often twice or even three. It’s hard to count them one time, may have sought solitude with a candle.
5. The saddest is the status of the woman who lived a life usurateca and mentions that at 50 years, not anyone forget it. Oddly, just the women in this category, awake, waiting for the coldness to appear more a prince charming.
6. A naive mind can still expect Prince. A pragmatic thinking may consider lucky if you find a good Santa. Especially since there are charming and the estate.