Top 15 Facts About Jennifer Lopez
This is a list of the top most interesting facts about actress and singer Jennifer Lopez. I hope you enjoy the list and facts.
15. Born on July 24, 1970 in Bronx, New York.
14. Jennifer was born to David, a computer operations specialist and Guadalupe, a kindergarten teacher.
13. known as J.Lo, is an American singer-songwriter, actress, producer, dancer, television personality, and fashion designer.
12. Jennifer was one of the “Fly Girls” dancers on the TV comedy series “In Living Color.”
11. Jen was was known as “The Supernova” in her Bronx neighborhood.
10. Jennifer’s nickname at the gyms was “La Guitarra” because her body curved like a guitar.
9. Jennifer worked with Janet Jackson on the video “That’s The Way Love Goes” and on Janet’s tours.
8. Jennifer is the highest-paid Latina actress to date for her performance in “The Wedding Planner,” 2001.
7. J.Lo was the first actress to have a movie (“The Wedding Planner”)and an album hit number one in the same week.
6. Jennifer is the only woman to twice be voted FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World.
Do you like this article? You can write articles like this and make money from it. It is free to join and you can start making money online as soon as you sign-up. Click on the link to Sign-up with Triond.com and starting making some good money on the internet.
5. Jennifer wears a size six shoe.
4. Jennifer Lopez dated P.Diddy in 1999 and their relationship came to an end when she was involved in a club shooting scandal.
3. Jennifer attended Baruch College in New York.
2. Jennifer attended an all-girls catholic high school.
1. On July 15, 2011, following seven years of marriage to Anthony, the couple’s representative announced that the couple were separating.
Did you like this article? You can write articles like this and make money from it. It is free to join and you can start making money online as soon as you sign-up. Click on the link to Sign-up with Triond.com and starting making some good money on the internet.