With a Worried Look Still on Her Face, Her Mother Said, &Ldquo;this is Much  Bigger Than You Can Understand

With a Worried Look Still on Her Face, Her Mother Said, &Ldquo;this is Much Bigger Than You Can Understand

August 7, 2013 by Tiffany888  
Published in Motherhood

With a worried look still on her face, her mother said, “This is much

bigger than you can understand. Once your father gets home we’ll have

your grandmother come over and then decide what to do.”

Her mother jumped up and made some phone calls.

What Would You Like for Free?

What Would You Like for Free?

October 19, 2011 by redex34  
Published in Shopping

Anything that you could get online you can get for free…What would you like?

Make-up? Video Games? Clothes? Baby products? Money? Read my blog and you can get all of this and more for free.

South Carolina Women Easy Targets in One Town?

South Carolina Women Easy Targets in One Town?

September 3, 2011 by final75  
Published in Women

In one week’s time, two reports of women being scammed in Spartanbug County have been filed with the local police. First it was a wooden iPad, now it’s a laptop made of paper.

Im Going to Show You How to Get an iPad Two for Free

Im Going to Show You How to Get an iPad Two for Free

August 13, 2011 by Lee Barnard  
Published in Online

Here I will show you how to get and ipad two or any other gadget absolutely free.

Spray Tan Not Harmful If Swallowed?

Spray Tan Not Harmful If Swallowed?

May 4, 2011 by www.eteachers.info  
Published in Beauty

There are instances when tanning mist to the eyes. Do not panic. California Mystic Tan Booth has done a complete test and the results have shown that it causes irritation to eyes and skin. Plus yet documented a case that California Mystic Tan Booth has caused harmful reactions to its users. Another thing to remember in California Mystic Tan Booth is that it can be ingested or inhaled mist Mystic Tan. DHA is the active ingredient is used in the Mystic Tan booth in California is made up of non-hazardous or non-toxic, not harmful if swallowed.