10 Great Gifts to Get for The Man in Your Life
10 Great gifts to get your man for any occasion.
- Make a scrapbook of that year. Include pamphlets, pictures, postcards, letters, ticket stubs, etc…
- Buy a cd holder and make cds for him that include romantic songs, songs that remind you of him.
- Make him a picture album that reflects a hobby. Ex: A guy who likes hunting: Buy a plain photo album, buy camo fabric and make it fit the book then glue it to the album. You just made a Photo album cover that he will like. Want to take it a step farther get his name embroidered on the Fabric for the cover and (this may include calling his parents) get a picture of him and his first deer. Copy the photo and glue it to the cover and underneath have when it was killed embroidered on it. Or if you can cross stitch cross stitch a deer with his name and then sew it onto the fabric.
- Get him a card. If he likes to be romantic get him a romantic card. If he doesn’t have a romantic bone in his body get him a funny card. If you have a creative side make him one out of cardboard. You can use fabric, glitter, paint, paper, etc… Have fun with this idea.
- Make him a picnic with his favorite foods. Here’s the fun part. Make him come to your house first and leave one single rose with a card telling him what the rose represents from you and where he can find his next clue. Make sure you tell him if he follows all the clues he’ll get a big surprise. for the second clue make him go somewhere that means something to the both of you leave some of his fav candy along with the 2nd clue. On the third clue place it somewhere that leads to you and leave a picture of the two of you with the 3rd clue. On the 4th clue just leave the clue and tell him which way to head or exactly where to go. When he finds you you will have the picnic set up for him and make it at a special place that means something to the both of you.
- Buy him tickets to a event that he will like. If he likes dirt bikes find a show close by and buy two tickets for it. Make sure you tell him they are for ya’ll to go since it is ya’lls anniversary together.
- Buy him that game for his console that he’s been wanting but don’t just give it to him make a fun and creative way to give it to him.
- Plan a day for you and him to do something. For the morning one of you choose what to do and during the evening the other chooses what to do.
- Make a video of the two of you together. You can actually do this with videos or pictures and set it up with music like a PowerPoint.
- Give him something that he will like. Make sure it reflects his interest. Ex: He likes Insane Clown Posse buy him a action figure of one of the singers.