Extreme Makeup Necessities
Find all the supplies you need here! It’s like a school supply list, but for beauty!
Everything you need to experiment on you!
Eyes/Brows: If you are the kind of person who likes to draw the attention to the eyes, then this is all you’ll need. Do not forget it brows, it’s what frames your entire face.
- Eyeshadow- Smokey, natural, sultry or fierce!
- Eyeshadow Primer- This will help the shadow stay on longer and prevent any creasing.
- Concealer- Concealer comes in handy when those dark circles arrive!
- Mascara- If you couldn’t use anything else for the eyes or brows, go for this! It will instantly open your eyes, appearing larger and awake. And you could use this on your brows, if it’s the same color.
- Brow Pencil
- Brow Gel
- Eyelash Curler-It’s not so pretty when you have flat or slanted lashes. Up and out!
- False Lashes
- Lash Adhesive
Face: It’s like sculpting your face but there’s no surgery involved!
- Highlighter- Draws in light without looking oily and gives a hint of glow
- Bronzer- Contour cheeks to enhance the bone structure, fake a tan, or have glowing skin!
- Setting Powder- Applying setting powder over the foundation will prevent the makeup from sliding and will absorb excess oil.
- Face Primer- Provides a smooth and even surface for a more graceful face application and staying power.
- SPF (at least 15)
Lips: Soft and kissable lips are trending now!
- Lip Liner- Lining the lips can create fuller lips
- Lip Gloss
- Lip Stick
- Lip Balm- More important than any of the lip products above. Most lip sticks can be drying and some lip glosses are sticky. So you end up with this!
Tools/Brushes: The tools are the most critical elements into creating a flawless finish
- Liner brush- Tight line your lash line to give the illusion of more lashes
- Fluffy brush- Blending!!!! It takes away all the sharp and harsh edges, giving a soft and smooth look.
- Crease brush- Adding a darker shadow into the crease of your lid can give dimension.
- Flat brush- This is great for a starter if you want to apply a simple shimmery color all over the lid.
- Dome brush
- Blush brush
- Powder Brush- A large powder brush to set the foundation!
- Stippling brush- It’s used to apply foundation, but it’s better than a regular foundation brush. It provides even coverage and a natural look.
- Foundation brush