Extreme Hair Necessities
What you need to achieve the Hollywood hair!
Here’s your shopping list!
Basics: Everybody should have these two items in there shower; it’s just the way to get clean and presentable hair.
- Conditioner- For soft and smooth silky hair!
Tools: Using the tools below can dramatically transform any look from casual to dressy, as for the blow dryer, it can also be used when time is running short.
- Curling Iron- Spice your hair doo by creating tight or loose curls
- Flat Iron- Sleek and sophisticated
- Blow Drier
Styling: After or before styling your hair with heat, it’s important to keep the hair looking polished and healthy.
- Heat tamer spray- Spray this on before using any heat styling tool.
- Touchable hairspray- Going for the natural look! Avoid the stiff and crunchy hair feel.
Extras: The items below are like tricks of the trade to give you and even better appearance.
- Leave-in conditioner
- Dry Shampoo- This comes in handy when your schedule is too tight! Lightly spray on, wait, and gently comb through! You’ve just washed your hair!
- Shine spray- If you hair is or isn’t shiny, it’s always nice to enhance your hair with some gloss without the greasy look and feel.
- Anti-frizz spray
- Boar bristle brush
- Volumizingroot booster- Using any kind of root booster can lift the roots and create volume, texture and dimension.