Twenty Lies to Tell Your Boyfriend
Humorous list of lies to tell you boyfriend.
Do you ever lie to your boyfriend? This is a fair question to ask since your boyfriend may be lying to you. Here are twenty lies to tell your boyfriend to keep him honest:
- You are the only man for me. Translation: If you are unfaithful, I’ll dump you in a minute.
- You look so masculine in your shorts. Translation: Where did you buy those awful looking shorts?
- You look so sexy with your cute little beard. Translation: You better shave that monstrosity in the morning.
- I love your new car. Translation: Where did you get that pile of junk? Did you buy it at the Lemon factory?
- Let’s make love tonight. Translation: Like that’s really going to happen.
- I love the way you kiss. Translation: My dog kisses better than you.
- You sure know how to dance. Translation: Step on my feet one more time and I’ll clobber you with my purse.
- Do you have a little cold? Translation: Stay away from me. God you are so contagious.
- I’m really going to miss you. Hurry back. Translation: Take a one way ticket to the North Pole.
- Don’t worry about the spill on my dress. It’s really nothing at all. Translation: You moron. This dress cost me a fortune. Wait until I accidentally spill coffee on your suit.
- I just love your smile. Translation: You are in serious need of dental work.
- You have such a wonderful smell. Translation: Did you just release some gas?
- I’m the luckiest girl in the world to have such a great guy. Translation: I hope that nobody notices that I’m going out with you.
- You give me goosebumps. Translation: Are you related to Dracula?
- That was a delicious meal. Translation: I hope that I don’t get food poisoning.
- We have so much in common. Translation: We both really can’t stand each other.
- That was a hilarious movie. Translation: I had a nice nap. Now what was that movie about?
- These are the most beautiful flowers in the world. Translation: Did you buy them at a thrift shop? The roses are beginning to wilt.
- I just love this box of chocolates. Translation: How many times have I told you that I’m on a diet? You can take this box of chocolates and go stuff yourself.
- I love you. I love you. I love you. Translation: Where did I go wrong? Why did I have to get involved with Mr. Loser? Are you ever going to find a job?