The Baby Trap: When Women Use Pregnancy and Childbirth to Nab Their Men
Men are emotionally weak. Most women play on this emotional weakness by getting themselves pregnant or using accidental pregnancy to meet their selfish ends. It is the baby trap and innocent children suffer the most. It is a very effective method of shocking men into their senses but often has the opposite effect.
Most women would stop at nothing to nab a man of their choice. They will use all manner of excuses including falling pregnant just to turn the poor man around and or bring him to his senses. The baby trap seems to work more often than not and for very good reasons. Women know some secrets that about men and babies that they exploit by sometimes ‘forgetting the pill.’
- Men are weak – Believe it or not, men are emotionally very weak. The mention of pregnancy scares them stiff. Women know this and strum this cord to make men play along. A woman who wants a man (not love in this case) will desperately try to get herself pregnant in order to play with this male weakness.
- Men fear responsibility – The task of taking care of a child, and nurturing him until he learns to support himself is no mean responsibility. Most men would gladly pass this responsibility to women and women know it. Women therefore play the baby trap just to get these men to commit.
- A bird in hand is better than two in the bush – You must have heard of these words: bloodline, genealogy, descent, lineage, family tree. These words still mean a lot to most men and women know it. Mention pregnancy followed by ‘the child is yours’ and the fear of losing this bird in hand scares a man.
- Closeness to their mothers – Nothing astounds men like the very act of motherhood. Most men are closer to their mothers and will do anything to defend the very act of motherhood. While some men will gladly abandon their wives and children, this only seems to happen when the beauty of motherhood has been dissipated.
- Shock therapy – Pregnancy shocks men into their senses more often than not. This shock produces either positive or negative results depending specific men. The fact that pregnancy brings with it other responsibilities permanently destabilizes a man, a chance that some women use to their advantage.
- Baby innocence – Who would want to punish an innocent child, who would want to make an unborn child suffer the sins of his parents? Women harbor this feeling and trade baby innocence for their man’s commitment. Does it always work? Sometimes, sometimes not.
- Playing the victim – Pregnancy is akin to a chronic disease. It makes most women pitiable. Despite the many disadvantages it brings along such as a fall in the CD4 cell count, some women will seemingly aggravate an already tough situation to burst the wall around their man’s heart.
The baby trap is real. Most women use it to their advantage but sometimes it backfires and brings the exact opposite. Why? Because the time when children meant everything to men has long been gone and this traditional mindset no longer works effectively.
Disclaimer – Not all women use the baby trap. Only the young and restless do so and get burned when scorned by insensitive men. All the best in trying to win his commitment.