Five Types of Men Every Woman Should Avoid
There are men that any woman who seriously considers settling down should avoid like a plague. When you meet any of these men on the dating scene, remove your shoes, run away in the opposite direction, pray five times or simply go underground.
They say the world has very many men but few husbands. It reaches a point in time when what you are looking for is a good man to settle down with and you look around and ask yourself where did all the good men go. I actually suggested in a past article that women should consider sharing the few good men, and believe me, they are very few. Before you consider sharing a man, here are some five types of men you will not want to date. If you come within a foot of such men, remove your heels and run away as fast as possible in the opposite direction.
- The wife batterer – You know what I mean. This is a man who believes in using women as a punching bag. Never forgive a man who will slap you or push you around on the flimsiest of all excuses. A man who raises a finger against women is fit for the zoo and not in the home. Never take it lightly when a man beats you or threatens to beat you. Never take it lightly when he pushes you or anybody else around. Never take it lightly when he abuses you whether alone or in a crowd. These are signs of a violent man. Talk to wildlife authorities or veterinarians when you come across such men and pray that they take him away before he harms you.
- The Casanova – Perhaps this needs a little explanation. Casanovas are men who like showing off all the time. They may have nothing worth talking about or writing home about but will try to show off at the slightest of all opportunities. They will flaunt Mercedes Benz keys when they don’t even own a bicycle. They will lie on how much they make just to please you when deep down they know they are miserable. They will introduce you as my fiancée on the second date. They will keep talking about themselves instead of allowing you to ask. When you meet a Casanova, hide at your aunt’s place until he disappears from town.
- The flirt – You heard me loud and clear. Men who flirt a lot with women will never be monogamous. Do not hang around this type of man thinking its you alone that caught his eye, my dear goodness. These men have the capacity of calling a thousand women of how they are the most beautiful on the planet earth. I know how good you feel when somebody says you are but beware of a man who says you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world on your first or second date. That is a flirt and must be avoided like plague. Chances are he has used the same line on a million other women before and they believed him. You are different, aren’t you? Go stay on the moon before letting him flirt with you as well.
- The sporting freak – Yes, yes, men love sports. We love rugby, soccer, wrestling and some high energy sapping games but beware of that man who will not attend to your needs simply because his team is playing tonight. Beware of that man who will do anything for his team but moves slowly when it is you that is in need. How can we be loyal to a team that is playing thousands of kilometers away and forget the warmth of those close to us? If a man shows signs of being a sporting freak, run for dear mama’s house.
- The politician – Am yet to come across politicians who don’t flirt and are monogamous. They do cheat so often on the pretext of looking for votes. Remember the Lewinsky affair that caught Bill Clinton napping. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Never trust a politician to remain faithful especially after winning an election. They know that some women love power and therefore capitalize on this to make their lives a living hell. Furthermore, when the campaigns start, he will never be at home. When you come across a politician on the dating scene, request for a transfer overseas if the company you work for is a multinational.
If you got married to one of these men, do not run away in the opposite direction because Shilaho said so. I am not an authority anyway.