My Secrets for Dating a Married Man
This is my list of how to date someone that is married and keep your sanity and also, how to make him yours!
- Never forget the reality of the situation. He is married. At the end of the day, he goes home to his wife and you sleep alone.
- Take things as they come, don’t ever press for answers or change.
- Don’t cut yourself off from the dating world. If someone catches your eye and he is available, go for it.
- Never make ultimatums that you don’t intend to follow through on.
- Share with someone that you trust. It can be very isolating because of the inherent secrecy and people’s judgments.
- Don’t chase him, let him come to you.
- Do not become a stalker. You gain nothing by driving by his house and the like.
- Don’t settle with this. If you need or want more from a relationship go out and get it.
- Don’t expect anything and you won’t be disappointed, but you may be pleasantly surprised.
- He isn’t committing to you, so don’t commit to him.
- Never judge his wife, you are not in her shoes and you don’t know her side.
- Don’t get pregnant or fake a pregnancy in order to force change.
- Never bring up something about you and he in the distant future. Planning for next week is fine, but planning that Spring vacation is taboo.
- Become a good listener and that includes noticing body language.
- Be positive as much as possible.
- 16. Never, never push.
- Don’t ask questions that you may not like the answers too.
- Make the time that you have special.