How to Know If a Boy Likes You
Below, I will tell you 10 things on how to know if someone likes you. This information is based on my personal experiences and a little bit of research. If you like a boy and don’t know if they like you back, then read below.
- Watch the way he looks at you. If he keeps looking at you, he just might like you
- If he flirts with you too much, he probably likes you. Boys might flirt with you just for the fun of it, and it can be misunderstood as a crush. Watch out for boys who flirt.
- If he acts weird or different when you come near him, he might like you. Watch his behavior when you are talking to him.
- If he wants to pair you up with someone or says “I know who likes you,” then he probably likes you.
- If he constantly tries to get close to you or touches you, he probably likes you.
- If he turns red when you come near him or when you talk to him, that means he likes you.
- He might ask you a few questions that might make you uncomfortable, for example if he asks have you ever had a boyfriend or have you ever been to a date, then he might like you.
- Make friends with his close friends. They might say something about him liking you. Talk and flirt a little with them. If he gets mad for flirting with other people, then you know he likes you.
- Start a small conversation with him and his friends. Try to notice these things:
- If he keeps trying to get close to you or tries to hold your hand, he likes you.
- If he is confident, they will match your voice tone and he will act like he does with his friends.
- If he is shy, his voice tone might be a little higher or lower depending on what he acts like. He might smile and laugh nervously at your jokes.
- If he says he likes you, then he likes you!
- Be yourself. You don’t want to start acting like someone else, because he may start to lose interest in you.
- He might be looking at you while your not looking, so keep an eye out for him.
- If you know a boy likes you, try talking to him and be nice.
- Try starting nice conversations.
- Compliment him. Boys like being complemented.
- Boys love good looking and good smelling girls. So try to dress nice and use perfume.