How to Deal with Childish Men
Childish or immature men are difficult but not always impossible to deal with. This article offers some tried and tested methods and a few surprising tips on how to deal with the childish or immature man in your life.
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! You have just realised, the penny has just dropped, the truth has hit you like a door in your face that the man you are dating, your partner or (worse case scenario) your husband is childish, also known as immature! Well, at least you should count your blessings as, before you realised this or made the discovery, your man was probably getting away with childish and immature behaviour. At least now he need not get away with childish immature behaviour any longer!
Image by boltron- via Flickr Up the anti when it comes to food fights!
Six Top Tactics for Dealing with Childish and Immature Men
- You can fight fire with fire. For example if he says “ner, ner, ner, ner, ner,” you say “ner, ner, ner, ner, ner”. If he starts a food fight then your join in or start the next one.
- You can up the anti. For example if he says “ner, ner, ner, ner, ner”, you same the same but add “with brass knobs on the end”. If he starts a food fight you finish it by pouring a four pint jug of cold water over his head.
- You can tell on him to his mother. Normally, it is a man’s mother who is to blame for him being so childish and immature, so they (their mothers) should expect to pick up the pieces.
- You can punish childish immature behaviour by removing his favourite toy, gadget or activity (this includes bedroom activities) until he behaves in a grown up manner.
- You can put him on the naughty step of some adult equivalent. This might be stop talking to him (childish immature men hate to be ignored) or stop doing him any favours.
- The best way to deal with childish, immature men is to get rid of them. Learn from your mistakes and next time avoid childish immature men. remember, you are often better off on your own than dating or living with a childish, immature man.