Rules of dating.
One of the problems with dating is that people forget it has a rule to follow. You see while in school some of our friends tell us how to date .Things like say this, no don’t talk to her in that way. Then we grow up for a time we are completely aware of the rules of dating and we practice those rules every time we meet someone. But then we meet someone perhaps, fall in love and have a relationship. Little by little the things we learned over our formative years when dealing with the fairer sex are lost and are in fact unlearned.
If you want to have a good dating please note all rules carefully. Dating rules are very important if you want to win and keep your perfect match.
15 Dating rules
1. Always be punctual and look good on date.
2. Do have fun when dating.
3. Compliment your date on the way they look and the things they wear. Say things like you are looking nice it goes a long way in the heart of your date.
4. Make sure that your date do not look bore.
5. Always make you are honest in your conversation.
6. Do date the type of people you like and are attracted to, whatever your friends may say. Approval by your peers doesn’t prove a thing.
7. Learn to always say positive things even when you date don’t like good.
8. Dating requires concentration and energy so when you are dating keep some plans in the forefront of your mind and allow dating to take you to places you always wanted to visit within your own city.
9. Don’t wait for people to come and ring your bell from nowhere. Dating requires positive action so go out there and meet people, as many people as you can. Practice your chat and flirting on shop workers, bar attendants, anywhere and everywhere. Being nice to people is very sexy and great fun.
10. Surround yourself with positive like minded people who are also dating. Negative friends will give bad advice on how to go about it.