14 Symptoms That Say You’re Completely Lovesick
Him, he, his – that’s all that comes out of your mouth!
1. Your smile. It never leaves your lips. You sleep with a grin on your face and wake up still smiling! What’s wrong with you!?
2. All of a sudden, you’re dressing up for trips to the basketball court. He could be there playing ball for the village league, you know.
3. You start practicing your signature with the Boy’s last name to see if its sound’s nice with your first name.
4. And yes, you begin to refer to your guy as The Boy every time you talk about him–which is all the time!
5. You get excited every time your phone beeps because you keep hoping it’s him.
6. Ticket stubs, candy wrappers, and restaurants receipts are memory markers that go straight into your scrapbook.
7. Your YM status is always some “meaningful” song lyric dedicated to The Boy.
8. More important, you can relate to every kind of love song ever written. “Oh, that’s so our song!”
9. Goodbye is also known as half an hour after saying “goodbye” — when you actually put the phone down.
10. The back of your notebook is filled with hearts and his name. You unconsciously doodle while you daydream.
11. Every single tidbit of info about The Boy takes on new meaning. He loves the rain? So do you! You’re so meant for each other!
12. Him, he, his–that’s all that comes out of your mouth!
13. You and The Boy are known as an entity now. You know, like Zanessa or Bragelina.
14. You suddenly realize that The Boy is more interesting than, oh I don’t know, your self?