10 Things Single Women Do on Saturday
Friday is the happiest day of the week. That beautiful feeling about Saturday being near seeps in as the sun lazily sets on a Friday. A weekend is a mini-vacation for single women. Here’s what single women do on Saturday.
Saturday is a day everybody loves. Every single woman knows that peaceful easy feeling that takes over when Friday’s gone.
On Saturday single women love to…
1. Wake up late.
2. Spend a longer time in the shower than usual.
3. Fix an appointment with a spa or a hairstylist for Sunday.
4. Spend long hours talking and playing with their pet.
5. Gang up with other single friends and go to the movies.
6. Stand in front of the mirror and decide which dress to wear for the night’s party.
7. Visit online dating sites, chat with friends online, and most importantly update their profile on Social networking Sites.
8. Shop around. Majority of single women go hunting for dresses, lingerie and footwear they’ve always wanted on Saturdays. However, most end up purchasing what’s not on their must-buy/must-have list of items.
9. Try out new recipes. Yes, single women love to cook too.
10. Talk sufficiently about their best friends and their boyfriends with their worst friends.