Natural Ways to Finally Heal and Cure Dry Skin
There are natural ways to heal your dry skin and have beautiful, healthy skin. Check out these tips to get rid of dry skin.
1. Drink a lot of filtered or bottled water everyday- this keeps your skin from being dehydrated. Replace sodas and juices with water. Drink 6-8 glasses of day daily. Use coffee in moderation, coffee and caffeine can remove the amount of water you put in your body.
2. Use Cetaphil moisturizer and cleanser- This is a product that many dermatologists recommend. It can be found in any supermarket and drug stores. It is excellent for dry, sensitive skin.
3. Use Warm water when showering or taking a bath. Hot water can dry out your skin.
4. After showering or taking a bath, use a lot of oils in your skin like pure Vitamin E oil found in health stores (such as Vitamin Shoppe) Bath Oil, Olive oil, Apricot Oil and baby oil.
5. Eat a balanced diet with fruits and vegetables. Eat plenty of yellow and orange vegetables which are high in beta-carotene. These are foods high in Vitamin A. You can also eat more raw foods.
6. Use Aloe Vera plant or lotion with Aloe Vera
7. Supplement with Cod Liver Oil and Zinc that is great for the skin.
7. Minimize your intake of fried foods, animal fats, processed foods that can be the cause of your dry skin.
MORE ARTICLES BY THIS AUTHOR