Make Your Skin Look Young, Healthy and Beautiful
Many people suffer from skin problems such as acne, red spots, aged spots, dry flaky spots and irritated patches. Maintaining a fresh appearance of the skin is essential to cure these problems. Remember, your skin does mirror your health.
Achieving beautiful and healthy skin is not a dream of modern people as people at the dawn of civilization have been looking for ways to maintain healthy skins:
- Drink plenty of water as it helps clearing our skin and flushing out toxins from our body. Water also helps to keep our body healthy.
- We must eat the right kind of food. Avoid junk food, instant food and fast food, as this will accelerate the aging of skin.
- Eat plenty of leafy vegetables and fruits to beautiful and healthy skin.
- Use sunscreen lotion to protect our skin from direct sunlight which will eventually cause aging, damaged cells and create more skin problems.
- Look for sunscreen that can protect against both UVA and UVB (labeled as ‘broad spectrum). Besides, it must also have the right sun protection factor (SPF); a minimum of 15 will theoretically protect you from burning for 15 x 10 minutes.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol. Smoking will destroy vitamin C in our bodies while drinking alcohol will expand our blood vessels and can cause red spots and itchiness.
- Too much stress is also bad for our skin and body. Stress can cause instability in our hormonal system which leads to acne.
- Exercise rewards us with good blood circulation which will bring more oxygen to our skin.
- Adequate sleep for six to eight hours daily also helps to maintain good health of skin. Skin nourished during good quality sleep.
- Use a cotton pad soaked with apple cider vinegar to clean your dry skin as it assists to slough off dead skin cells.
- Apply organic olive oil to moisturize your skin before sleep.
- Wash your skin with chemical free skin cleanser or lotion to remove excess oil from your skin surface.
- Meditation and yoga are good relaxing practices which help to maintain good looking skin.
- Avoid sleeping after 1 a.m every night as it makes your skin looks dull, unattractive and dry.
Now, you can gain more health knowledge by visiting my health blog entitled HealthAssist. More upcoming updates and latest health information are right on the way!