Some basic anti-aging techniques that can save your skin from visible wrinkles and other damage.
Though it is true that the wrinkles are a consequence of aging, each one of us wants to reduce them. The appearance of wrinkles can be reduced by various anti wrinkle cosmetics. Some physicians and dermatologists now prescribe a wide range of products to repair sun-damaged skin and for facial rejuvenation. You can also find many potent anti-aging skin care formulations in professional skin care settings where facials and peels are administered. The cosmetics, if applied properly, can produce surprising effects in camouflaging the signs of aging skin, including wrinkles and other age-related spots.
Here are a few of Sam Dhatt’s make-up tips to help camouflage wrinkles and age spots:
- You should always apply moisturizer before foundation
- In case the reddish discoloration is extensive and provide a natural finish on the skin while evening the skin tone
- Use moisturizers which contain anti-aging ingredients such as peptides, copper, vitamin C, kinetin, and idebenone, amongst other
- In order to best mask wrinkles, apply a moderate-coverage foundation with a matte or semi-matte finish
- Facial powder reflects light and thus minimizes the appearance of wrinkles but people with dry skin should avoid it because it can aggravate the appearance of wrinkles on this type of skin
- Most foundations today contain SPF protection, which is highly recommended as well as antioxidant and anti-aging ingredients
- For facial skin with acne, it is recommended to apply loose mineral powder foundations, which provide excellent coverage and do not exacerbate the acne. Minerals also do not harbor bacteria, which is important to acne skin in its prevention.
- The cosmetics that are effective in reducing wrinkles also include blushes that contain minerals, which have natural UV protection..
- Usually, powder blushes are preferred because they blend easily on top of foundations. However, dry skin types usually prefer a cream-based blush for extra moisture.
- Powder eye shadows are easily applied on top of a moisturizer and therefore they are preferred to cream-based shadows. Mineral eye shadows in many brilliant shades are available today and provide the skin with necessary UV protection.
- The appearance of deep-set eyes is best offset with light-colored eye shadow. It should be applied along the upper eyelid crease and also above the iris. After that a slightly deeper shade of the same eye shadow color should be applied to the lower part of the eyelid and drawn out to the corner.
- Remember that the skin under the eyes is very thin and it does not produce as much of the protective oils that keep the skin soft and supple
- Cosmetics such as under-eye gels are aimed at reducing puffiness and dark circles
- You should apply a setting cream for the lips or facial foundation before applying lipstick. Doing so will help prevent it from bleeding into surrounding wrinkles.
- To make the lips appear fuller and more defined, lips can be lined with a lip-pencil
- Glosses are very popular right now, especially ones with the ingredient Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, which increases lip volume
For more information about Sam Dhatt, his research, and products that can help prevent the signs of wrinkles, visit http://www.samdhatt.com.