Tensed with Droopy Hair?
During rainy seasons or when there’s excess humidity outside, our hair gets dull so quickly and looks droopy. Here are some possible solutions and tips to guard your hair during bad weather.
Bad weather gets you and your hair gets down? Well, droopy hair is the most common beauty problem as it causes your hair look dull and unhealthy. For a smart, perfect and wavy look you need to maintain your daily life and some things should not do at all when it turns rainy or muggy outside. Here are some Tips for you
- Wash your hair more (it would be good if you wash regularly, but condition it less. Because a conditioner makes your hair smooth and moisturized. So when it is already moist outside you don’t need to moist it again otherwise it’ll end up with giving you an extra moisturizing resulting oily droopy hair.
- Do not fight with your hair. Work with its natural tendencies when the weather turns damp and there’s excess humidity in the air. Try not to touch your hair much or comb. It’ll make your hair sticky.
- Reduce excess buildups by diluting gels and mousses.
- Use less styling product.
- Try not to go outside much unless you have some serious issue.
- Using a scarf can be a good solution for droopy hair when you are going outside. It’ll cover your hair from humidity, dust and dirt and will give you a stylish look. Choose your scarf with care and consider the texture and color. Try one which goes with your personality, profession and the time of the day. A silk made scarf would be great as it absorbs less humidity and keep your hair fresh and silky.
So a slight change in your daily life and routine can give you your desired shiny and silky hair even when it’s a bad weather and everything is soaking.
(Note: I love social bookmarking. Please use the little “Share This” button below this article to share it wherever you like. Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit or Delicious would be a great source for you to share and social bookmark. Thanks!)