How to Deal with Grey Hair
People of all ages suffer from grey hair problem, learn how to deal with it naturally.
Grey hair is one of those hair problem where people deal with at some point in their lives. It is a symptom of improper protein synthesis. Hair turns grey when the colour pigment stops producing in the hair follicle It can be due to many factors such as pollution, which makes our hair dry.
- Use of chemical based shampoos and conditioners, which not only damages our hair but take out all the oil from our hair..
- Hair dyes, only herbal hair dyes should be used and chemical dyes should be avoided.
- Frequent use of blow dryer, stress, wrong eating habits,, excessive intake of caffine can also result in greying of hair.
- It can be hereditary too.
- Let me share some tips with you, so as to stop greying of hair.
- Mix lemon juice with amla powder(gooseberry) and apply on the scalp for a few days.
- Soak methi seeds in water at night, next morning make a paste of it and apply on the scalp and let it stay for 1 to 2 hours.
- Applying of Til (Sesame) oil regularly or eating its seeds daily also helps to turn grey hair to black.
- Applying heena paste regularly for at least one to two hours before bath.
- Drink wheat grass juice everyday.
- Massage your scalp with pure ghee on a regular basis.
- When applied to the scalp and washing hair with boiled leaves also helps to turn grey hair into black slowly.
- Drink carrot juice everyday.
This will not only help you to nourish your hair, but also will stop greying of hair.