Hair Tips for Girls
Through the course of a girl’s life, she would probably come across questions about her body’s hair. She may or may not know that there are some things that can damage her hair.
Random Tips About Hair:
- Brush your hair from the bottom up. If you start from the top, you may get split ends.
- Dying your hair too many times will damage it. Chemicals in hair dye can slowly cause damage to your hair. It would give it a “fried” look.
- Use good shampoo and conditioner to keep your hair healthy and strong.
- Sometimes it’s better to bleach your hair before you dye it.
- Whenever you dye your hair, do a sample test first. (Best to know if you’re allergic before you dye your whole head).
- Don’t “dye” your hair with food coloring, Kool-Aid, etc. They only stain your hair. If you want the color, get it dyed correctly.
- If you’re trying to dye your hair without letting your parents know.. think about this. If you have blond hair and use blue Kool-Aid or food coloring, you would get blue hair. Yellow + Blue is what? Green. You’d have green hair. So if your parents don’t want you to dye your hair, then you might be out of luck.
Random Tips About Hair Removal:
- It’s up to you if you decide to shave. Don’t let peer pressure get to you.
- It’s a myth that whenever you shave, the hair grows back darker and thicker. It appears this way because it’s rough when it starts to regrow. When it fully grows out, it will smooth out.
- Keeping up with good hygiene would make the hair would become less visible or stop growing at all.
- Tweezing lasts longer than shaving and has a smoother feel, but hurts a bunch if you’re not used to it.
- Hair removal creams are better than shaving and tweezing, but you may end up with rashes.
- Use shaving cream whenever you shave. If you can’t buy some, some soaps work well too.
- Some people prefer to shave down, instead of up, to prevent irritable bumps and red marks.
- During puberty, hair grows about everywhere. But if you don’t shave it, it will go away if you shower daily and keep clean. If you shave it, you might just end up with ingrown hairs.