Five Tips to Help Stop Hair Fall THE Natural WAY!
Tired of having a bad hair day?.. Let your hair relax with simple yet effective way on how to prevent hairfall.
Falling hair is natural as we grow old. As we aged, we tend to lose nutrients needed by our hair to make each strands healthy. In our modern world where everything is easy through technology and innovations, chemical concoctions are always available in the market. But these hair products will eventually make our hair, dull and weak due to the chemicals it contains.
But the best solutions to our problem are easy to do the natural and safe way…
1. Coconut oil – a natural way to strengthen each strand and condition the scalp, moisturizing dry scalp that causes dandruff and flakes. Massage onto hair and let dry before rinsing with lukewarm water.
2. Mayonnaise – a good source of nutrients which will make your hair strong and shiny. Ancient way to condition hair. Generously apply on a downward motion starting from the scalp down to the tip, a very natural way to stop breakage and split ends!
3. Healthy eating means healthy hair! Since falling hair is because of the insufficient supply of essential nutrients and vitamins due to unhealthy eating and stress, one way to make hair strong is to stay healthy with fruits and vegetables rich with vitamins to keep hair from breaking making it protected from the harmful effects of the sun.
4. Have enough sleep. Stress can always make your hair weak and dry. Having sleep of 6-8 hours a day will help your hair revitalize on its own.
5. Chemically treated hair must not be comb ‘til it’s completely dry. This will help stop breakage and falling hair. You’ll see the difference when you don’t comb your hair when wet.
All these advice will work to let our hair rest from chemicals found in some hair products in the market. But still we need them to sustain hair glamour and style. But remember, caring for your health would also mean caring for your hair. If possible, avoid too tight hairstyles and choose hair products which will moisturize your scalp, because a healthy scalp would also mean healthy and strong hair.
Health (Photo credit: 401K 2012)