Beautiful Hair and Skin with Same Natural Pack
A common natural method for soft and glossy hair, and fair and glowing skin-you need just lemon, egg and yogurt and five minutes!
Are you tired of the high cost of face and hair packs available in market and you don’t have the time or inclination of mixing and trying different natural products? Here is a simple method that you can use once a while without much expense of time to get both a hair and face pack together.
Take an egg, some yogurt/curd, a lemon (you may use a few drops of honey).
1) This is optional. If you have very oily scalp and hair, then just pour 1-2 teaspoons of oil in the next step and apply (you can’t use it as face pack then). If you want deeper nourishing for your dry and/or damaged hair, then heat up some coconut oil(you may also use some other oil and may place some curry leaves or other herbs in it). Cool it till warm. Apply the warm oil liberally on you hair and massage your scalp. Then dip a towel into hot water and wrap your hair with it. Leave for 10 minutes. Repeat if you want. You may oil your hair an hour before the following treatment or the previous night, depending on your hair type.
2) Take an egg in a bowl and squeeze a lemon in it (around 2 tablespoons). You can use stored lemon concentrate if fresh lemon is not available. Add some drops of honey, if you have. Beat the mixture till homogeneous. Take some of the mixture in you hand and rub onto your scalp. The rubbing increases blood circulation and allows your hair roots to absorb the nutrients of the egg. Lemon cleanses and nourishes your hair. The mixture is very helpful in increasing hair growth, decreasing hair fall and removing dandruff.
3) Take some fresh yogurt/curd into the remaining mixture and mix till homogeneous. Keep a small quantity apart and apply the remaining amount liberally all over your hair (no need to apply on scalp). The curd and egg mix conditions and nourishes your hair, making it soft, silky and shiny. Leave for an hour or more.
4) Take the mix you kept apart and apply all over your face and neck leaving your eyes. The curd and lemon act as clarifying agents, lightening your skin tone. The egg nourishes your skin and tightens skin pores, giving you a slight face lift. The mixture moisturizes your skin and brings a beautiful glow to it, while removing blemishes. Keep on for 15-20 minutes. Then wash off and use a light facewash if you want. You can apply this mix to your face daily or every alternate day to remove or even out spots and flaws caused due to acne.
5) Wash off your hair with a mild shampoo. You may use a light conditioner after you shampoo, if you want.
You will get beautiful and glowing skin and soft and glossy hair at the same time.
1)If you skin and hair is very sensitive esp to natural products or you have an allergy to any product above, you may first test it on a small amount of your skin. I also have sensitive skin, but I never had any problems to this mix.
2)The lemon might also lighten your hair.
Click here to earn money$$: http://csstatic.com/banners/clixsense468×60g.png